The WVA seeks to promote the following goals:
- Protect and enhance the quality of life of the area for all residents.
- Advocate historic preservation of the neighborhood.
- Support planning and zoning processes that maintain the low-density residential character of the neighborhood.
- Provide an exchange of information between the association and its members on the one hand, and government officials and relevant community services on the other.
- Establish and maintain relationships with neighboring associations.
- Encourage neighborhood beautification, tree planting, graffiti removal and neighborhood watch programs.
WVA Board of Directors
Barbara Pflaumer, President
Heather Brel, Vice President
Betty Fox, Treasurer
Ginger Tanner, Secretary
Julie Stromberg, Chair
How to Contact Us
Windsor Village Association
137 N Larchmont Blvd #183
Los Angeles, CA 90004