My Windsor Village is a restricted section of the site reserved exclusively for residents of our neighborhood. It provides an opportunity for neighbors to share information, ask questions, and receive email updates (optional) of new topics or replies to conversations in which they’re involved.
How to Register:
- Please accurately fill in all the required fields (marked with *) so that we may verify your residence or stakeholder status in Windsor Village. You can click/touch underlined field names for additional help.
- You will receive an email acknowledgement of your registration at the email you provided.
- Within a day (or hopefully sooner – our moderators are volunteers) you will receive an email confirmation, if your registration is approved, containing your login and temporary password.
NOTE: you will not be able to log in until you receive the second email.
- What is a Username?
This is the name you will use to log in to My Windsor Village. It can contain letters, numbers, spaces and these characters only: – _ @.
- It says my Username is already in use. How can it be?
You entered a name that someone already chose, or more likely, you have already registered but it has not been approved and you tried again with the same name.
- I haven’t gotten either email.
While we use special tags to prevent our messages from appearing as spam, they may have gone into your spam folder. Please check for any messages from firstname.lastname@example.org and add this email to your address book.
- Why do I need to be a Windsor Village resident?
My Windsor Village is a section of the site that is only open to residents or other qualified stakeholders of Windsor Village, not the general public.