Two Consecutive Saturdays: On Saturday, July 19th and Saturday, July 26th from 8am to 5pm, Metro contractors will be performing utility relocation work on Wilshire from Sycamore to La Brea and La Brea from 6th street to Wilshire. Work includes cable pulling.
This operation requires the following lane closures:
- Wilshire westbound reduced to one lane from Sycamore to La Brea
- La Brea southbound reduced to one lane from 6th St to Wilshire.
- 8am to 5pm
- Work scheduled for Saturday, July 19th and Saturday, July 26th.
- No work Sunday.
What to Expect
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of the construction zone.
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained.
- Traffic Control Officers will be stationed at work location to assist with traffic.
Schedule and details are subject to change